Logitech Revue Technical
From Exploitee.rsJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Details about the device
- Intel Atom CE4150 1.2 GHz processor, with a 400 MHz GPU
- Gigabyte GA-SBKAN2 motherboard
- Samsung K9F8G08U0M 1 GB NAND Flash (RAM)
- Hynix H27UBG8T2ATR 4 GB NAND Flash (Long Term Storage)
- Silicon Image Sil9135 HDMI 1.3 Receiver
- Nanya NT5CB128M8CN-CG 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM (1 Gb X 8)
- Realtek Semiconductor RTL8201N 10/100M PHYceiver
- Microchip PIC24FJ64GA004-I/PT 16-bit microcontroller
The Logitech Revue was recently torndown and its inners revealed.
Samsung K9F8G08U0M 1 GB NAND Flash
- Used for storage of bootloader, kernel, boot flash graphics, Linux OS etc..
Hynix H27UBG8T2ATR 4 GB NAND Flash (Long Term Storage)
- Used for persistent storage, device is /dev/sda - possible to override with an external USB drive