Difference between revisions of "Momentum Axel-720P"
(→Root: Custom Firmware with Telnet)
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
== UART ==
== UART ==
== Root: Custom Firmware
== Root: Custom Firmware ==
shell can be enabled by creating a custom firmware, naming it 'ezviz.dav', placing it on the SD card, and rebooting:
Revision as of 20:05, 24 April 2018
"Although the information we release has been verified and shown to work to the best our knowledge, we cant be held accountable for bricked devices or roots gone wrong."
This page will be dedicated to a general overview, descriptions, and information related to the Alarm.com ADC-v520IR.
The Momentumcam.com Axel 720P is a Wi-Fi camera with a built in microphone, speaker, motion detection. Comes with free iPhone/Android app for control of the device. Recordings can be stored on micro SD card (not included) or cloud storage with a subscription.
Root: Custom Firmware Upgrade via SD Card
Root shell over telnet can be enabled by creating a custom firmware, naming it 'ezviz.dav', placing it on the SD card, and rebooting:
1. Download Hikvision packer/unpacker (to Linux PC):
2. Download original firmware:
3. ./hikpack -t r0 -x digicap.dav -o newfw
4. cd newfw
5. unsquahsfs app.img
6. cd squashfs-root
7. nano initrun.sh and add '/bin/busybox telnetd &' to the end to enable telnet (or make any changes you want)
8. cd ..
9. mksquashfs squashfs-root/ app.img -comp xz -b 256K -noappend -force-uid 4145 -force-gid 4148
10. rm -rf squashfs-root
11. ./hikpack -t r0 -p ezviz.dav -o newfw
12. Copy ezviz.dav to SD card
13. Insert SD card to camera
14. Reboot camera
15. Log in to telnet with root/EHLGVG
- NOTE: The root password is hard-coded to all devices.