Sony NSZ-GT1 (Bluray Player)
This page will be dedicated to the hardware specifications, descriptions, and information related to the Sony NSZ-GT1 (Bluray Player).
- Intel Atom CE4100 1.2 GHz processor, with a 200 MHz GPU1
Apeman42 from XDA Developers found Recovery Menu
- Have everything plugged into the unit except the power coord. Have the power coord in your hand.
- Press and hold the power button and plug the unit in.
- Continue to hold down the power button for 3 seconds after plugging it in, then release the power button.
- Wait a couple of seconds and it will say Sony, then you will see the recovery screen.
- After it loads, press and hold the connect button on the unit. Then follow the directions at the bottom of the screen (Press and hold ALT+ENTER) for 8 seconds/until the bottom message changes. It will change back to it saying that you have to press the CONNECT button, but your remote IS connected.
- You can now press the numbers assigned to the commands!
WARNING: This could possibly brick your unit and could possibly void your warranty. I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device.