|(5 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
root was gained by the BreakVue hack on the Logitech Revue, the gtvhacker team is not done.
While the was gained by the BreakVue hack, the team is not done.
If you want to help, you can try your hand at any of the outstanding issues and items listed below:
* Sony TV & Sony Blu-ray player hacks
Software only hack
Workable hacks on updated Revue boxes
As always, check into the irc room ( channel #gtvhacker) to see what you can help with.
Latest revision as of 09:56, 31 December 2014
While root access to the Revue was gained by the BreakVue hack, the Exploitee.rs team is not done. Below are a list of information that we are trying to enhance in our quest for a pure software-only access. As always, check into the irc room (channel #Exploiteers) if you have questions or need assitance.
We are still looking for documentation support on all things Google TV.
- From the file system layout (See GTV_FileSystem)
- To user interactions (Commands & Buttons & Controls)
Anything you've found out about GoogleTV, feel free to include as well.
Catalog as much info about the updates as possible. Information about the specific updates can be provided on the appropriate version-specific pages. These pages and more can be found at GoogleTV_-_Version_Numbers.
What are the differences in files from update to update (which are new, which are missing) Done, but list may be incomplete. See here: http://Exploitee.rs/index.php?title=Update_File_Differences
- What changed in the files that were present before.
- List changed APKS and their use.
- work on decrypting the sony updates (afaik qualis doesn't have a box)
Better annotate the binaries and information they provide.
- debug/analysis certain binaries
- A public analysis of all the binaries in each update could be useful
Other Place for Help
Check out the contribute category for more ways "pages in progress", that need your help.