Difference between revisions of "Want to Help?"
(Major cleanup including some priorities and pointers)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
While the was gained by the BreakVue hack, the gtvhacker team is not done.
Revision as of 18:42, 13 January 2011
While root access to the Revue was gained by the BreakVue hack, the gtvhacker team is not done. Below are a list of information that we are trying to enhance in our quest for a pure software-only access. As always, check into the irc room (channel #gtvhacker) if you have questions or need assitance.
Catalog as much info about the updates as possible. Information about the specific updates can be provided on the appropriate version-specific pages. These pages and more can be found at GoogleTV_-_Version_Numbers.
- What are the differences in files from update to update (which are new, which are missing)
- What changed in the files that were present before.
- List changed APKS and their use.
- work on decrypting the sony updates (afaik qualis doesn't have a box)
Better annotate the binaries and information they provide.
- debug/analysis certain binaries
- A public analysis of all the binaries in each update could be useful